Wight of the Nine Worlds

welcome

I welcome thee free spirit, which thou shalt come with an open heart, open mind and an open soul, for what you are about to read can only be understood by the wise who are eager to learn and to embrace the roots deep and forgotten in the hearts of the free people of Europe, by accepting who you are and where your roots lie, is half way into the great road of life. We will journey unto where our spirit takes us with the knowledge we gained. Learn and teach.

Introduction to: The Goddess Sigyn



Since some of you asked me to make a video about the goddess Sigyn, well here it is :D There isn't much information about this goddess and I like to always give a modern perspective to the worship of the gods, because times change and so do the needs. I hope you enjoy it and from now on all my videos are opened to have subtitles made by you in your own languages; feel free to add your own subtitles if you want to contribute to spreading the information. Tack för idag!




My Social Media:

0 comentários: