Wight of the Nine Worlds

welcome

I welcome thee free spirit, which thou shalt come with an open heart, open mind and an open soul, for what you are about to read can only be understood by the wise who are eager to learn and to embrace the roots deep and forgotten in the hearts of the free people of Europe, by accepting who you are and where your roots lie, is half way into the great road of life. We will journey unto where our spirit takes us with the knowledge we gained. Learn and teach.

The Origins of the Gods - Part 1 (video)


Hello friends! I know this is a very long video (probably too long!) I’ll try to make it shorter next time 😛 But I hope you enjoy it!

This video is about the deities worshiped during the prehistoric periods of the Palaeolithic age to the Mesolithic. I’ve used the Norse Gods as examples of the types of deities that were worshiped during these periods in history. Not that the Norse gods were worshiped in prehistoric times, but certainly the gods of prehistory were the ancestors of certain gods of the Norse Pantheon. This is getting confused? Alright, I’ll explain it better during the video.

Hej då! Tack för idag! 😀






My Social Media:

My Youtube

Facebook Page

Instagram

Twitter

Deviantart

WordPress

Blogspot

0 comentários: